At Caleb British International School, our deep situated and authentic approach to learning is at the very heart of everything that occurs in our school. CBIS enjoys a very good reputation for the high standard of its academic and non-academic achievements.
The School is a Cambridge Center for the International General Certificate in Secondary Education.
Academic Goals include:
* To qualify every learner for entry into Colleges or Universities around the world.
* To provide a well-rounded education based on mastery of English and Mathematics.
* To enable students acquire a firm command of English as a Second Language.
* To train students in logical reasoning and critical thinking.
* To generate excitement, enthusiasm and interest for lifelong learning.